Wednesday, August 21, 2013

We're On A Boat!

All three of us were lucky enough to be invited out on our friends Mike and Tara's boat last weekend. Thanks so much Mike & Tara! We had a great time. Matt grew up with a boat, I like sunshine, and Oliver is a fish, so it was kind of a win-win for all of us. In fact, there were several other families we know out on the water that day as well, and the kids had a great time jumping, splashing and heading out on a 3-hour tour. Mike even let Oliver drive his boat, which meant Oliver promptly found the gas, which then led to an abrupt change in speed for a second! I don't think he quite understands what a "no wake zone" means. :)
Kids Day at Lake Perry! Plus three more little ones not shown! 

I promise Oliver was doused in sunscreen! 


Don't mind the music in the background! 


In other news, we bought a new car! Woohoo! Matt's 2002 gold Nissan Sentra with the dent in the bumper and missing side mirror (I did not do it!) has been retired. In its place is a 2014 Subaru Forester with all the bells and whistles. We love it! The best part, now we can hopefully make it up our hill and out of our neighborhood when it snows. Fingers crossed! (Actually, I would be okay with no snow and no need for all-wheel drive, but that's for a different post!)
Don't worry, we already put the orange OSU sticker on the back window! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley! Looks like you had a great time last weekend! My name is Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer a quick question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesbanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, I tried that email and it's telling me you don't exist. :)

    ReplyDelete