Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I need a vacation!

Good thing the Coles clan is off to sunny Florida come Saturday. The holidays were wonderful but I am exhausted!
So exhausted, I don't even know where to begin to catch you all up on the last half of December. Matt's side of the family (Grammy, Grandpa, Aunt Meghan) came to visit chilly KS during Christmas week, and Nana and Papa drove up from Oklahoma the week after Christmas.
Santa came and officially spoiled my already-spoiled child. Oliver is now addicted to hot cocoa, has an unlimited supply of dress-up costumes courtesy of Grammy, and is still asking why Christmas can't stay longer.
I'm hoping sandcastles on the beach will help him get over it.

Christmas pretzels with Grandpa

The Village People!

"What is it?"

In other news...snowboarding. Inside. Off of the ottoman. Sigh. I give up.


No comments:

Post a Comment