Friday, March 28, 2014

Marching on

March is on its way out with a bluster. Sunny days warm enough to play outside are #1 on my wish list right now. Oliver has had a great month, starting with a ski trip, his first trip to the dentist, a few days of big boy alone time with Nana and Pa-Pa in Oklahoma, and a bittersweet trip to Indiana for Matt's grandma's funeral. Evelyn Coles was a sweet lady who was always tickled by hearing of Oliver's latest adventures. She will be greatly missed by her family and all that knew her, but we should not spend time in sorrow, for she has been joyfully reunited with her husband up in heaven, and we now have another guardian angel to add to our flock.
Here are some highlights from this month:
All smiles at the dentist. He went with Dad and did amazing I'm told.

Hanging with cousin Evie in Oklahoma (she's also a Cowboys fan)!

We broke out an authentic, vintage "Elect Ken Harris" shirt that I wore 32 years ago when Pa-Pa ran for the state legislature! I can't believe O is now big enough to wear it (I can't believe I still have it).


Last but not least, for your listening enjoyment: 


No comments:

Post a Comment