Monday, June 9, 2014

Oliver's 4th Birthday Party!

I know, I'm slacking. Forgive me bloggers, for I have sinned...it's been a month since my last posting. That's because the Coles house just will not stop this month! I know lots of exciting things have happened...Oliver went to Nana and Pa-Pa's for almost a whole week; my law school friends came to visit (it had been 7 years since we all have seen each other); and I went with Oliver's class to the Topeka Zoo (Grammy & Grandpa got to go too). But nothing was more exciting than Oliver's birthday party this past weekend. We went to Lawrence Gymnastics Academy for the 2nd year in a row, and Oliver and 17 of his closest friends went wild and had a blast! How do I know they had a blast? Well, have a looksie at the photos I *attempted* to take of Oliver during the party...

He is the human blur.

He finally sat still for the (almost) group shot.

And then at dinner with our nearest and dearest after the party, here is his face when I asked if his party was fun.
(Still kinda blurry. Hmm, maybe it's user error after all). :)

His real birthday is Wednesday, June 11th, so more pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment