Sunday, February 14, 2010

Where did I put that one thing I had in my hand?

Pregnancy brain strikes! I was already prone to frequent bouts of forgetfulness pre-pregnancy, but these days it is out of control! My poor husband (who is not much better than I am) is about  at his wit's end. This morning I put a plate in the silverware drawer. Sigh. Ironically, pregnant women are advised against taking gingko biloba.







22 Weeks




BC is the size of a spaghetti squash this week. He also weighs just about 1 lb. now. So, thus far it seems to take 17 lbs. of weight gain per 1 lb. of baby. But who's counting??? :)

2 comments:

  1. Then you'll have the no-sleep-brain. I showed up to my six week check up an hour early. Then last night I put the dog food in the water bowl (water was in the bowl).

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1138954/Baby-brain-myth--womens-intelligence-increases-motherhood-claims-study.html

    this says pregnancy might permanently boost one's IQ. might rather opt for sudoku myself. at least for now.

    ReplyDelete