Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Fun!

And just like that, Christmas is over. I have to say, it is way more fun to celebrate Christmas morning as a parent than as a child. And, that's saying alot, because I absolutely loved Chrismas growing up. And Oliver didn't even know what was going on this year, so I can only imagine how much better it's going to get in the coming years.
We had 3 Christmases this year. One with Matt's family the week before Christmas, then our own little family's on the 25th, and then my family came up for this past week right after Christmas. Oliver is so out of his normal routine and I feel for those daycare peeps next week in trying to get all of these kiddos settled down.
Oliver got lots of great presents this year, but the two that stand out most are a slide (which is currently in our living room; thank you Grammy & Grandpa), and a dancing monkey (thank you, Aunt Emmy!). Here are some videos of him trying them out. Oh, and as I type this Oliver is dancing with the monkey, who plays a Ke$ha song. I was not familiar with the song before, but now, well, it plays in my head on repeat at night when trying to sleep. Yay!


1 comment:

  1. Phoebe and I want more videos of Oliver dancing with the monkey!! Looks like you had a great Christmas; best wishes to you all for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete