Tuesday, March 27, 2012

St. Patty's Weekend Excitement

Top o' the evenin' to ya. Here is a recap of our fun St. Patty's weekend. Heidi Houwers (sorority sister to the stars) came up from Dallas to visit! Oliver was happy to have a bigger audience to play to than just the usual parental units. We all went to the annual Lawrence St. Patrick's Day Parade downtown and met up with the Clothiers and the Griffiths. The Clothiers were on the ball this year, and parked a car right up close the night before so we would all have a prime spot. We have such smart friends!
Oliver had a ball watching all of the horses, doggies, bands, and old cars drive by. His word of the day was "whoa!" repeated over and over. It was easy being green this year! Can't wait for next year's events.
I couldn't resist getting this shirt for O. It reads "You're Lucky I'm Not Your Kid". Yes, I realize this might sound a little harsh, but if you truly know my child, I think you will chuckle while nodding your head in agreement!
         Aunt Heidi and Mama (and Dadda) got in some St. Patty's fun sans kiddo on Saturday night!

And last but certainly not least, here is video of Oliver watching the parade. He was mesmerized! (Also, this is my first time uploading a video to YouTube, so bear with me if there are technical details!) Click on the link to open.
Oliver's First Parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment