Friday, May 21, 2010

Put 'er there, Pardner!

It's been a good week around the Coles house. First off, Matt is officially a partner at his veterinary clinic. Woo hoo! I'm so proud! You'd think this means he's all growed up. Well, you'd be wrong! ;) But, still, being part owner of a practice is quite an accomplishment (and alot of debt) to rack up at the young old age of 33. :)
36 Weeks
In other news, the doctor visit yesterday (Thursday) went well. I am dilated to a "3" (hey, if you're uncomfortable with a little TMI, you are reading the wrong blog), but Baby's head is not "engaged", so Doctor doesn't think Oliver is coming in the "next few days". In fact, he has not dropped at all. I think he is actually trying to come out the other way, as it feels like he is climbing over my ribs. Yeesh!
Anyways, Doctor told me I can feel comfortable moving around about the house more. I am translating this to mean move about more in general! So, look for me at a Baby Gap near you.

We are off to do a car seat check today. Matt installed it a couple of weeks ago, and while he swears he has it in the correct position, I am not so sure. We have even bugged our friends who have come to visit to check it out and weigh in. Opinions are mixed. I will be sure to let you know who the winner is in the great car seat debate (assuming it is me who wins). :)
Hope everyone out there has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment