Wednesday, April 28, 2010

No news is good news

Doctor visit
Had our now weekly scheduled doctor visit yesterday. We had another ultrasound which meant we get to see our sweet boy being lively again! And the best news - I have not progressed any further from last week. Woo hoo! Maintaining is my M.O.! Doctor said a couple more weeks of kicking back and then we can talk about possibly upping the activity factor. Crossing my fingers I don't go crazy before then.
I have never loved the UPS man more than right now. He has been the highlight of my week so far - nicely ringing the doorbell and leaving me lots of fun packages. The hard part is not getting too excited and trying to bring them all in and open them myself!
Here is a great foot shot from yesterday. Dude is not a fan of being poked and prodded by the ultrasound lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment